Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heart beat

Hey, I am back again!

2 posts in a day. That pretty much explains the life I am having here.

I have been kinda depressed recently.

Things happened.

Good and Bad.

For the right reasons & sometimes, you know, things just happened.

I feel lonely, most of the time. Not to say that I don't have any friends here.

I do.

There are friends I eat together with.

There are friends I go to classes together with.

There are friends I can call to hang out together with.

It's like, you are surrounded by seas of people, but you just don't feel you belong to any of them.

I have already moved into hostel.

Life's been pretty good, compared to the first sem.

Somehow, I am still not happy. I wish I could say that I am happy & enjoying every minutes of my life here.

But, no.

There's still something that is missing somewhere. I don't quite know what it is.
___________________________________________________

I have a class at 8am tomorrow. Gotta go.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment